Wow, motherhood takes you to its limit and the pushes you just a liiiiiiitle bit further than you can go sometimes! And it starts from the moment you bring that little bundle of joy home!
1. Don't let you kids play with cranky old dogs. They bite. No matter how well you know them or the people who own them.
2. The moment you take your kid to the health clinic for said bite, a chain of events will occur ending in doggie incarceration.
3. Dog bites are expensive and traumatic. Avoid (see 1.)
4. Make a kitchen box for camping, extended hotel trips and car trips is a great way to travel with family.
This lady's box is my inspiration.
5. Apple cider vinegar cures lots of ailments, including a nasty bout of ringworm. (ugh).
6. Making cucumber lime pickles (an old favorite) are delicious and easy and may show up in gift baskets around Christmas time!.
7. Planning something to do every weekend as a family has been so wonderful. Either near our home or further away, I feel we have really enjoyed the summer and all the fun it offers!
8. Life is Good!
Happy Fall Y'all!